(TFT) Re: Quiet

From: srydzews@ix.netcom.com
> > I'm currently working on a simplified version of Car Wars
> > for TFT that uses hexes and converting Last Unicorn's Star
> > Trek games to TFT.
>
> Ah, car wars...man that game was such a blast, until it got
> loaded with enough chrome and unbalanced junk to sink a
> battleship.  I think I quit about the time that laser-guided
> rockets came out...or was it the gauss gun?  Totally unbalanced
> nonsense.  It just got to be too much.

I still bring out the original pocket box game from time to time. It is still a
blast. I think they should publish a stripped down version in the video box
format that SJGames is now using for Ogre/GEV and Awful Green Things.
This is the pocket box of the new millennium.

---
Brett Slocum  --  slocum@skypoint.com  --  ICQ #13032903
Home page: http://www.skypoint.com/~slocum/
"Ah'm yer pa, Luke." -- if James Earl Ray was the voice of Darth Vader