(TFT) PK'ing [OT]

Blizzard could have put a virtual end to PK'ing in Diablo 2 by the simple addition of a switch that one could set when creating a game on b.net, saying "allow hostility/don't allow hostility".  The vast majority of people, not wanting PK foolishness in their games, would naturally set it to "don't allow" when creating a game.  The setting could be shown along with the other game statistics when people are browsing the list of available games to join.

So it could have been prevented, but Bliz is of the opinion that some sort of limited PK'ing is a good thing--draws in the 10 year olds I guess.  I think it's just a pain in the ass, but things are still much better in D2 than in the autokill/townkill/godly plate of the whale days of D1.