(TFT) RE: TFT Digest V3 #140

From: Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com>
> As penance, discuss how Metagaming's "Monsters! Monsters!" can be
> integrated into TFT.  For extra credit, intersect a TFT campaign
> with a M!M! campaign and determine the winners.  Show all work.

Monsters! Monsters! was one of my favorite games for about 3 months.
(Well, I had a short attention span.) The concept of the Black Hobbit
from it was the inspiration for a GURPS character I created. I
proposed to SJ to make a book of GURPS characters to match each of the PC
Cardboard Heroes in their first set. One of the CH was a halfling
assassin, so I created a warped halfling that had been kidnapped and
indoctrinated by a crazy assassin sect.

His name was Shaitan Nightshade.

He could easily be translated into TFT. I'll post him sometime soon.