Re: (TFT) List fixed

From: Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com>

Folks, once again the idjits at eFortress . . .

Ha, lucky for us your on top of it. In other news, besides runing a TFT campaign myself, I am now playing in two others. We usually play on the third saturday of each month in my campaign. The others are on the Sundays preceeding. One of the GMs is Islamic. He runs a great political campain. I am also learning the fundamentals of PBEM. Currently I am only torturing two players, but I'm getting a feel for it. One player is totally new to TFT, the other an old school veteran. I'm getting the full range of feed back. Lastly, I have outlined nine solo adventures. I'm going to finish working them up and post them here. I think they are a little 'different' as far as solo adventures go. Each one focuses on a very powerfull character. The stories are more like campaign creation, than cavern crawling.

    David Michael Grouchy II