Re: (TFT) Fw: hippogriff

From: "Cas Liber" <casliber@ozemail.com.au>

> Here DMG, I had stuck one on me website. Now, question is, why
> would one breed a hippogriff anyway when you have a griffin?

The griffin did it? Sneaking into horse pens at night. Knocking up the local Mares. That spring the animal handlers had to explain to their master that the Foals were born, no trouble. The spread their wings to dry in the sun and then flew away. No profits this year, and that means trouble. At wich point the land holder finds himself considering a horse pin with a roof on it.

    David Michael Grouchy II