Re: (TFT) Ty's New TFT Campaign -- Swords 'n Space

From: "Anthony Merlock" <amerlock@execpc.com>
> > Sounds like fun to me.
>
> To me, too.
>
> Tony

I'll let everyone know. This is my first attempt at creating a
SciFi universe where a fundamental assumption (like guns) has
been changed. The players I have are very, very good -- which
makes my job as a game master much easier. The first game is
next Tuesday night and I hope to post updates regularly.

On a side note, I've been offering extra experience points to
players that come up with a cool gadget, alien, planet, etc. It
will be interesting to see how they respond.

--Ty