(TFT) Re: [Neil's] gem and metal system.

Neil, I don't know C, but from what I can figure out it appears
that you have electrum being worth 1.5 times more than gold.
How so, since electrum is basically just gold with a high level
of impurities (mostly silver).  Or am I reading this wrong?

BTW if you want another metal allow me to suggest that nice,
shiny metal known as 'arsenic'.  Rings made largely of arsenic
have been found, although no doubt their wearers found them
somewhat less than salubrious to wear.  Could make a nice
gift, though. :)