(TFT) Re: Electrum

Hi all,
	I was working out the price for various metals
a while ago in my campaign and spent a fair amount of
time trying to figure out where electrum fit in.

	The problem is that it is very hard to figure
out what the exact ratio of gold / silver is.  Therefore
coins made out of electrum are very easy to debase.

	I love the sound of the word 'electrum' but
I did not add them as a coin in my system.

	Rick