701-1000    -20       840
1001-1400   -21       1200
1401-2000   -22       1700
2001-2800   -23       2400
2801-4000   -24       3400
4001-4500   -25       4800
4501-8000   -26       6700
x1.4        -1        x1.4>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Question/statement:  I suspect that the MH is related to missle
weapons/spells and hex is related to thrown weapons and spells.  Am I
correct in my assumption?  If I am, good job you just made a simple game
simpler, as well as more realistic, which is tough to do.

As far as my defensive system, the shielding rules are on the list.  Shields
always give a passive defense into your forward hexes.  As far as weapons
go, I just use a simple system of subtracting from DX to hit with your
weapon, in exchange for, defensive benefits.  Subtractions from an enemies
DX to hit you (one-for-one) I may have placed this on the list somewhere as
well.

Yours in Cidri,
Justin