(TFT) Yeah! and Oswald got off three shots

Neil stated,

<<<<<<<I have more problem with missle weapons than with zero-time drawing.
Out
comes the dirty little secret: I've been in the SCA for 24 years, fighting
the whole time, and other various martial arts during that time (including
fencing for 4 years in high school, and a nearly-useless semester of kendo
[good at hitting with stick, poor at kendo style]). I have yet to see anyone
who can pump out 12 shots in 30 seconds. The best I've ever seen was 8, and
there wasn't much accuracy at 30 yards (about 7MH: 1080" / 39 in/m / 2.5
h/MH * 1.5 m/h). Most everybody else can get off 6 with as much accuracy as
they ever get, and some get off 7. But, they're not Heros. It's also durned
hard to draw a weapon when someones swinging at you (usually, you get
smacked). But, I can get off a single-handed shot about once a second, if

Sometimes realism will lose to High Fantasy.  The loading time for firing
guns is the opposite, TOO LONG.  A trained person with an arquebus or
blunderbus should get off at least one shot every 30 seconds (6 turns) not
the 16 (or over a minute)or so turns it takes to ready and fire a TFT gun.

Yours in Cidri,
Justin