(TFT) Slippery Demons

Cas,
Yes, demons teleport. You are correct. It says so in ITL page 54. I just brought up frictionless demons to try and slide out of Stan?s question. I play demons that way, and I play with 2D damage boomerangs. An interesting aside about the demons though. . . The demons MA isn?t given because they Teleport at no strength cost. I find it interesting that a Teleport spell is enacted during movement. This is the only case of a spell going off during movement that I know of. Does this mean that Demons move through magic like a substance. It would go a short way in explaining why demons don?t use magic ?at least not in any form that we know of? (ITL). By doing a Teleport instead of moving normaly the demons would be excluded from a few maneuvers. There would be no attempt HTH for them as the rule says they must ?move onto? target, and one cannot teleport into an occupied hex. A greater demon of 3-Hex size couldn?t force anyone back, as they also have to ?move onto? them. Lastly they may not be able to follow up a forced retreat. I toyed with a new form of demons, called devils, that teleport during the renew spells phase not the movement phase, and still get to move. They can charge attack. I don?t think teleport has the speed required. It was here that I started toying with infinite MA and frictionless demons.

    David Mcihael Grouchy II