Re: (TFT) Slippery Demons

David Michael Grouchy II says;

<<     The demons MA isn't given because they Teleport at no strength cost.
find it interesting that a Teleport spell is enacted during movement.  This
is the only case of a spell going off during movement that I know of.  Does
this mean that Demons move through magic like a substance.  It would go a
short way in explaining why demons don't use magic "at least not in any form
that we know of" (ITL).>>

Don't they also grant wishes? If those arn't the same kind of wish as the
spell then I might as well forget that avenue of wishing in YOUR game.