Re: (TFT) Math of Demon Towers --> Too expensive!

>	Copper melts at 1084 C
>	Iron melts at 1538  C
>	Lead melts at 327.5 C
>	Gold melts at 1064 C

<snip>

> the weight is W = mg where g is gravitional acceleration at earths surface
> and m is the Demons mass so we get something like;
>
> W - U = mg - bv^2
>
> acceleration (a) is the time derivative of v a = dv/dt so by Issacs second;
>
> m * dv/dt = mg - bv^2

Hmmm, the TFT mailing list seems to have been crossposting to the Physics
mailing list. What a strange trip it's been.

Maybe we can get back to TFT related subjects. Or at least skip the math
lecture part.
---
Brett Slocum
bslocum@axxispetro.com <mailto:bslocum@axxispetro.com>