Re: (TFT) Unarmed Combat V

Yadomekutsu(2) 13IQ  Literally means ?arrow cutting?.  Character can ?cut?
thrown or missile weapons right out of the air the instant before they are
in front of the defender.  The number of arrows and thrown weapons that may

be ?cut? from the air is equal to the number of points the DX roll was made

by.  For instance a character with a 14DX who rolls a 10 would ?cut? five
projectiles down before they could harm anyone.  The word ?cut? is used
figuratively.  Yadomekutsu may be used with a polearm shaft or even a club.

     David Michael Grouchy II<

I have another version of this that I got from the Mailing list. Are you
the author of that version as well? Is this an 'update' to the same talent
or another version of it?

Thanks!
michael