(TFT) LOR

Jay states,

Quite true. But the Moria seens were great! I dug the battle at Helms Deep
too. I wonder if the new flick is gonna butcher the plot as badly as Bakshi?
I saw some pics that had Aragorn dressed all in black with a black bow. I
don't remember that, does anyone else?>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You need to check out theonering.net I believe they are doing a good job.
They had to drop some events from the book for time sake and Arwen (Liv
Tyler), Aragorn's babe has a larger role.  I believe Peter Jackson is doing
an admirable job directing.  But we all must remember this is Hollywood,
which is trying to draw an audience.

Yours on the Middle Earth side of Cidri,
Justin