(TFT) Re: Illusionary Fireballs

>>Though I recall my primary GM never allowed me to do so, I wonder what
rule or theory should prevent my wizard from casting an illusion of a
seven-die fireball?
You could of course rule that it would count as the same amount of ST as was
cast (i.e. a 1 hex illusion = a 2 ST fireball), you still have to hit via
dex, and I would give the target a free chance to disbelieve since it is so
quick (unless the wizard has already thrown some real ones before that).

The balancing factor is you lose the duration you would normally get with a
normal illusion, plus a chance of missing and possbily doing less (i.e. a
wolf illusion might actually hit mmore than 2 times and end up doing more).