(TFT)

<<<<<<Grabowski has produced some nice looking carboard heros.  I am almost
ready to drop some solo adventures on the group>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanx, David!!!! But I think you me solo adventures (One's on the list with
the title The Adventure and there is the second one which I can't remember I
titled) I'm still lurking out here but have been intense with Warmaster
lately.  I am also involve with a few other list members in a PBEM in
Sanctuary in "Thieves World".  RUFFHAUS runs it.  I was also involved in
Rick Smith's campaign which has been completed.  Rick I think is taking a
break but may start one again.

Justin