(TFT) Kili's Heroes Part 4

Kili's Heroes is town warfare. There are civilians in the town. they can be interacted with or fought. I had about 25 civilian figures scattered about, doing their daily chores, ignoring the occupaton army. When the battle erupted, these people screamed and ran.

However, they were also sources of interaction. If you could speak Human, you could ask these people for directions, information, or even resistance efforts. It was an available part of role-playing.

Here are the sailors that tended the boats on the docks. A possible alternate escape plan for the Dwarves.

10)	Civilians ? Sailors
-------------------------------
Race ? Humans
Name ? Captain Swash
St:  10
Dx:  15
IQ:  12
MA:  10 (8)
Armor:   Leather     (2)
             Cloak         (1)
Weapon:  Cutlass   2-2
Skill:  ?
Item:

Race ? Humans
Name ? Hook
St:  10
Dx:  13
IQ:  10
MA:  10
Armor:
Weapon:  Cutlass   2-2
                 Hook       1
Skill:  ?
Item:

Race ? Humans
Name ? Captain White
St:  11
Dx:  15
IQ:  11
MA:  10
Armor:
Weapon:  Short Sw   2-1
Skill:  ?
Item:

Race ? Humans
Name ? Poley
St:  11
Dx:  12
IQ:  10
MA:  10
Armor:
Weapon:  Spear    1
Skill:  ?
Item:

Race ? Humans
Name ? Miss Blackpants
St:  9
Dx:  14
IQ:  10
MA:  10
Armor:
Weapon:  Rapier  1
Skill:  ?
Item:

Race ? Humans
Name ? Miss Greenshirt
St:  11
Dx:  12
IQ:  10
MA:  10
Armor:
Weapon:  Quarterstaff  1+2
Skill:  ?
Item:

This game took about 4 hours to play. The actual play started way later than it should have and so the players petered out about 3am before the end was resolved. I would say this game could be played in a 7 hour session. The set up took about 2 hours (after a *lot* of preplanning). Why we got started late was recruiting players and training the newbies.

Hope this Troop Movement game, excites your curiosity enough to try a tabletop war some time.

My next Convention Game I am planning will be "The Dwarves of Nava Rhun", a coastal assault on an entrenched dwarven battery.

Hail Melee,

John Paul