Re: (TFT) Kili's Heroes Part 1

From: "John Paul Bakshoian" <hailmelee@hotmail.com>

TFT as Miniatures Roleplaying.

I planned "Kili?s Hereos" as a miniatures roleplaying scenario.

John,
I really like the movie "Kelly's Heros". It seems to come on cable every memorial day, and I always watch it again. A bit of trivia I heard. A country singer named Hank Williams Jr did the sound track and wrote the song at the end. Apparently that movie was his first big break. As to the material you posted. I have been reading it. It is very long. I havn't gotten through it all yet, so there will be some actual feed back when I do. Also I think I might run it one weekend for the crew. Get a little playtest feed back. How did it play at the LA convention?

   David Michael Grouchy II