Re: (TFT) Kili's Heroes Part 1

But to see it from a players viewpoint, you need to ask Michael Taylor.  He

was one of the Allies.  Michael, I invite you to say your likes and
dislikes
of the scenario or the miniatures roleplaying aspect.

Hail Melee,

John Paul<

Since you asked. I liked it alot actually. I'd love to do it again.

The setup is actually beautiful. It was really nicely done and alot of work
went into it. Shame to waist it on a miniatures scenario! ;]

Keep in mind that I was on the side of the Allies - who got their clock
cleaned!

I think the scenario is a little unbalanced though. The Allies have to
search and transport the gold while the enemies just have to kill you as
fast as they can - tactically a much easier proposition!

The search is fun - but not while your being attacked. So if you start out
in the wrong place or make one or two bad moves, the game is essentially
over. While the enemies - just have to manage to kill you!

I think maybe a smaller scale might work a little better. The Allies have
*so* many choices that its a little daunting..

Also we managed to highlight the Rolling to MIss flaw in the Melee system.

Can't wait to try it again in May and I really missed you at the last
convention!

Michael