Re: (TFT) riddles

Hi Cas,
	I also like riddle games.  My favorite was
a dimwitted troll who saw a riddle game and
figured this was for him!

	I invented a pretty good riddle (in verse!)
and had him recite it.  He told the party that  he
would tell it only 3 times.

	However every time he chanted it he
miss-remembered it, mixed up words, forgot
lines. The party kept asking him questions which
confused him and he ended up saying it a lot
more that 3 times.

	Basically they got him confused
(not hard for that troll) and fast talked him out
of enough clues to solve the riddle.

	It was a hoot!

	By the way, your example below with
3 primes and a number that can be factored I
don't like that much. In a set that small ALL of
the numbers are unique for some reason or
another.

	Rick