(TFT) Discussion on Body of Shadow.

Hi Dan, everyone,
	I'm not keen on giving this spell a lot of
disadvantages, it is pretty expensive and if people
start taking damage from it they won't bother
with it.  Admittedly if they always wander around
in a shadow spell (via an item) they won't be hit
by sunlight, but I don't want to encourage more
magic item use.

	I'm not sure what you are suggesting
with the shadow-wight effect. What would the
game effects be?

	Rick