(TFT) Re: TFT Digest Savers

Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 23:45:13 -0500
From: Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com>
Subject: (TFT) Diablo off limits

As penance, discuss how Metagaming's "Monsters! Monsters!" can be
integrated into TFT.  For extra credit, intersect a TFT campaign
with a M!M! campaign and determine the winners.  Show all work.<

Okay! Sorry!

Snollygosters
ST 2, DX 10, IQ 3, MA 12, 1-hex
Picture a cross between a large, cross-eyed dog and a truncated crocodile.
Snollygosters are extremely clever, and devote themselves to causing
trouble and abducting children. They make excellent mounts for gremlins,
with whom they get along famously. From Monsters, Monsters, (c) Metagaming)

Michael