Re: (TFT) Solo 1 & Civil War Data needed

From: "John Paul Bakshoian" <hailmelee@hotmail.com>

David,

This is looking good.  The mood is very much set.

Thanks a lot! :-) But I don't know about "good" as such. Maybe "fair", or "done well." But then I see all the stuff I couldn't include. That and I feel the limitations of not being there in person to add inflection and to make facial expresions.

By the way, don't be so timid about clogging up the mail boxes.  Having all
the data in one posting is sometimes better on archive searches.  I know I
have large postings, but I have heard only one comment about not being able
to read all the way through it in one sitting.  I don't think that was a
complaint.

Well, um, the truth be told . . . Its nine solo adventures. Each one is fairly long. All told it comes out to hundreds of pages. I don't think anyone would enjoy that in one sitting. And it would be a fairly large post. I think I should stick witht the bite sized nuggets.

   David Michael Grouchy II