Re: (TFT) Solo 1 & Civil War Data needed

Is there a web-site it could be hosted on for downloading?

Michael

Hahha he he [the laughter of pain] Your killin me. I take it that you like it, but you have to allow me to dispense it with some suspense. I am so torn at this moment. I would love to release the whole thing. I am going to stick to my plan, though. As all GM's know we must be allowed our secrets. I do have it on my web site. It has some pictures to go with it. It's located at the following address. Just click on the picture of the door.

http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/MSNGamingZone/davidgrouchy/

   David Michael Grouchy II

   Now for my first signature quote ever . . .
   "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon IS the Wudan training manual"