(TFT) Re: Additions to the Library

From: "John Paul Bakshoian" <hailmelee@hotmail.com>
> I thank you fellow scholars.  I shall look for all four titles.  Two of
> them will  be right and I will have an additional two entertaining reads.
>
> >rick smith wrote:
> >Aren't they 'Free City of Haven' and 'Secrets of the
> >Labyrinth' from Gamelords?
> =====
> >From: "Philip Wiles" <pawiles2@prodigy.net>
> >"Within the Tyrant's Demesne" & "City of the Sacred Flame"?

Tyrant's Demesne and City are the ones originally slated to be TFT. The Free
City of Haven and the Secrets of the Labyrinth are two city modules that
were originally for the Thieve's Guild game system. They describe 2/3 of the
city of Haven. The third supplement was never published. It's still a great city.
They all are TFT convertible.

---
Brett Slocum  --  slocum@skypoint.com  --  ICQ #13032903
Home page: http://www.skypoint.com/~slocum/
"Ah'm yer pa, Luke." -- if James Earl Ray was the voice of Darth Vader