Re: Re: RE: (TFT) Re: Pistol accuracy

> How would you compare a Navy Seal shooting an automatic
> weapon at you and an enraged accountant shooting an
> automatic weapon at you? In the real world, it makes no
> real difference.

Having fired a submachinegun once, at a paper target, with
suprisingly embarassing results, I'd say it matters.  Now
yes, if the shooter is behind you and close enough to touch
you when he pulls the trigger, it's not going to matter, but
that too is an "extreme" case.  Under most circumstances it
really would matter, IMO.

And anyway, in the case of TFT we're mostly talking about swords
and the like, not guns.  In the case of melee weapons like these
I'd say the user's skill is even more important than with guns.

(But I do agree that the weapon is far from irrelevent.  I'd
much rather that the enraged accountant come after me with a
little pistol than an Uzi.)

BTW, "suprisingly embarassing results" = burst of six shots,
ONE hit high on the paper target's left shoulder.