(TFT) Open Letter to a GameMaster

   Please drop me from your alleged PBEM TFT campaign.  The turn-around
times for turns from you, the GM, are /far/ too long to hold my interest,
and I have absolutely no confidence that /anyone/ is getting anywhere in
this campaign.
   Now I know what the players of the PBM game "The Lords of Valetia" must
have felt like!  It has now been an entire YEAR since I was accepted as a
player into your campaign.  Since then I have received from you a total of
ten game-related emails -- on average one every 36 days (and counting) --
and the first nine messages were discussion on creating my character!  Only
one message was an actual game turn.  That was May 8th, and was the last I
ever heard from you.
   I did have a bit of fun creating my character -- two actually.  But the
length of time I had to wait between turn responses makes me believe that I
will never get anything meaningful done in this game within the span of my
natural lifetime, and I have no heir to carry on afterwards.  No thanks!
Please remove my character completely from your "campaign."

Dave Seagraves   dseagraves@austin.rr.com   1 (512) 835-7527
Help fight the criminal organization known as Taco Bell!
Call the FTC and complain at 1 (877) 275-9640.