(TFT) Absent till Monday night

To the TFT news group,
I did a wize and foolish thing. I got my Internet service disconected. I'm going with cable instead of phone. I found out that while the recent flooding in Louisiana knocked a lot of phone customers off the net, no one who had cable had their service interupted. Anyway, It turns out that they are not comming to the house to install the cable until Monday. So I disconected my old service too quickly. I just wanted to drop this note (at a relatives' house) to let everyone know that I'll be back to posting the little solo adventure by monday night. Sorry for the interuption. I had originaly planned one instalment a day. I guess I'll drop three or four monday night and then go back to the regualar schedual.

   David Michael Grouchy II