Re: (TFT) Absent till Monday night

"David Michael Grouchy II" <david_michael_grouchy_ii@hotmail.com> wrote:
> To the TFT news group,
>     I did a wize and foolish thing.  I got my Internet service disconected.
> I'm going with cable instead of phone.

I have the cable modem, and it's great!!  I get absolutely great
download speeds.  We'll all patiently wait for you to get back on line
for the continuation of the adventure in the bayou!

We've got the remnants of Alison blowing through New England today,
and it's been raining like a motherf&*@er all afternoon.

These posts have been great - thanks for sharing the work with us!