(TFT) Re: Open Letter to a GameMaster

John Paul writes . . .

>DID you blow up at the GM first and he didn't respond or responded
>poorly before you polluted our common gounds?  If you did, then I
>understand.  If not, tsk tsk tsk.

   Yep, I let him know of my dissatisfaction about last February.

Joe writes . . .

>When I took my new job in December, I knew it was going to occupy
>all my time for a while, so I reluctantly suspended it.  I'd rather
>not play unless I can devote enough time to it.  I recently got to
>the point where I am less busy with work, but am just about to move,
>so my hopes of reviving the game are still on hold for a month or
>so.

   Yeah, that campaign was short-lived but fun.  I thought we had a perfect
set of players as well.  Fire it up again and I'll be there!

Dave Seagraves   dseagraves@austin.rr.com   1 (512) 835-7527
Help fight the criminal organization known as Taco Bell!
Call the FTC and complain at 1 (877) 275-9640.