Re: (TFT) On-Line Chat Role-Playing

"John Paul Bakshoian" <hailmelee@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I would propose that this be a different e-mail site and not this one so we
> don't get overloaded with a game on THIS theory and rules site.  However, it
> should be connected to the Brainiac website with an archive so we can see
> the history posted.

I think Michael had something more along the lines of using ICQ or
something to do this, but if there's a need for a separate email list,
I'd be happy to set one up.

I'd also be happy to set up a section of the website for the game
archives and give the GM an account on the server.  However I can help,
just let me know (keeping in mind that I have no mad skills in HTML :)