Re: (TFT) Solo 1, Yes, I am a vampire, part II

Seveth night, Yes, I am a vampire, Part III conclusion

You are standing on the cloud tops at twilight. The stars are coming out. There is a small coven of vampires to receive you. To the east the last glows of the sun are fading. It is breezy and cool. One of the vampires rises from lounging on a cloud to greet you. ?You did good. Very good.? She is wearing a long green gown. Emerald. It sparkles with gems in answer to the stars overhead. She appears Asian and part of a color tatoo appears on her slender neck and disappears beneath her high collar. She extends a arm to Eva and offers her hand. ?Come and sit with me.? She leads Eva to a place in the circle of vampires and shows her how to sit on a cloud. All eyes turn to you. A young black man wearing a black suit with a top hat and a cane speaks up. ?You forgot the book, surely you couldn?t have memorized it by now.? His face is painted with white. It looks like the caricature of a skull. He lets out a strong laugh. It sounds deeper and older than the young man looks. ?It is of no matter. We shall recover it tonight.? He touches the brim of his hat at you. Another man moves to address you. He stands and faces you. He is wearing colonial era clothes, even the powdered wig of a judge, but he appears distinctly native American Indian. Hawk like nose, dark eyes, the hint of black hair under the wig. ?You are to be welcomed into my family. You have already met my number two man, but I am the chief. You will call me chief,? His eyes seem older than time. ?Tonight, number two will lead the drinking rats through the gate. To prepare the way for our entry into the White Man?s city of New Orleans.? He spreads his hands to encompass the clouds, the circle, and the stars. ?First we shall return to the plantation. There we will prepare for Omni. He will come after us in great anger. After we have dealt with him, we will join number two.? A huge smile creases his face. He has perfect teeth. ?To claim our city.? [get fifteen experience for learning about cloud sitting, and sixty for joining a coven.]

   This concludes solo adventure one.

   David Michael Grouchy II