Re: (TFT) On-Line Chat Role-Playing

Anthony,
I have downloaded the cyberboard a couple of times. Checked it out. Perused the game boxes for TFT. Two things come to mind. First, speaking for myself, I haven't actually used it over the net yet. Just looked it over. Maybe you would be willing to do a couple of fights with me. See how I like it. Second, speaking to the whole situation, I noticed someone about three months ago asked for info on how to use it and get set up. I think to help someone should set up a FAQ file for download. That way we can refer interested people to that, to have their questions answered. That and I would be interested in getting a FAQ type breifing myself.

    David Michael Grouchy II