(TFT) Metagaming stuff for sale

This was posted to the list earlier, but bounced, so here's a re-post.

> Quincey Koziol has the following for sale:
>
>     Metagaming Concepts:
>         (The Fantasy Trip)
>             In The Labyrinth (2102) [$50, Fa]
>
> His e-mail address is:
>
> koziol@ncsa.uiuc.edu

At first I thought this was a little high, but then I went back and checked
eBay - just over a week ago, a copy of ITL went for $81!  (There was also an
auction of ITL that ended with "Buy It Now" for $35.)  A copy of AW went for
$51, and in a real fit of insanity, a copy of Treasure of Unicorn Gold
also sold for $51!

Ferget a retirement fund; my investment is in my game collection!!