RE: (TFT) Re: Rick's Old /Space Gamer/ Ad

Hi all,
	They are physical counters. The first two were done when
I was a broke student and are photocopied on very light cardboard,
they are too thin to make fun to handle counters. (However if you
go to the trouble of glueing them down on cardstock before cutting
them out they work well.)

	For the third set I was thinking of paying to have them
printed using an offset press, and hoping to sell enough to reduce
the cost.  (If the price is right and enough people are interested I
might do the previous two counter sets this way as well.)

	Rick