(TFT) Re: getting HT's attention

<<   About paying $250k for TFT, I'd rather just hire a ghost writer to
rewrite all the TFT products in my own words.  Much cheaper, perfectly
legal, and we can make it all public domain.  (And /THAT/ will get HT out of
the woodwork!  Hee hee hee.  :^)

Been tried. Didn't work. WarpWar existed in toto on the net for some time and
I don't think it ever got a rise from HT, and then there's Mega Duel (Crunchy
Frog, IIRC), which is a fair chunk of TFT with the serial numbers filed off.

GC