Re: (TFT) Hello & a question

Chris,
Hello, and welcome. To assist players and GM's in just your position (lacking all materals), John Paul Bakshoian (sp?) has started a service that may help. I am not sure if the Library is open right now or not. You should post a request on this newsgroup asking him. Also here is a re-post of his general rules. The following is from June 30th 1999.

   David Michael Grouchy II

The Mnoren Libarium is now open.  It will circulate copies of
The Fantasy Trip items by check out.  Please submit your
requests and the items will be tracked over this TFT site.
Cost is UPS or FED-X type shipping.  With all this e-commerce,
it will probably be easier to track, etc.

To request a Librarium item, e-mail your request through this
TFT site.  I will then e-mail your personal site directly to
get your mailing address.  When you get the items, e-mail the
group that you received it.  The cost of the insurance and
postage will be written on the outside envelope.  Write a
check for this amount to John Paul Bakshoian.  When you're
done, package it all up with the check and pay certified
postage and insurance.  I will note by TFT site that it
arrived back and is ready for check-out again.

The check out time is for one week after you receive it.

I don't intend to make money off of it, but I don't intend to
spend money on it either.  The registered/certified postage
and insurance is a hedge against losing anything in the U.S.
Mail.  The purpose of this library is to handle the legitamate
complaints that the some public have never been able to get
ahold of these materials.

Does this sound OK to you all?

The Librarium has:

	In The Labyrinth