From: David Michael Grouchy II

To: tft@brainiac.com

Sent: 7/24/2001 9:03:17 PM

Subject: (TFT) Megahex Freeze

    A four hex dragon is hovering 3 hexes over the
heads of a small group of

adventurers.  He is breathing on them.  The wizard in
the group casts

Megahex Freeze (IQ:18) on the dragon.  The question is, what
happens?  Is

the dragon frozen in the air or does he fall doing damage to the
group.

   David Michael Grouchy II

body

--- grabowskis@earthlink.net