Re: RE: (TFT) Megahex Freeze

Justin wrote:
> If I remember right it falls but not fast enough to get hurt ala
> "feather fall!"  I'm almost positive this answer is in the archive
> but where????  The answer is found in either AW, ITL, or the
> Codex.

I don't recall such an answer, but it could certainly be there.
The Codex Q&A would be the most likely spot, since this would
definitely be "errata"--it increases the capabilities of the
spell as described in AW.  Either that or it was someone's
opinion/house rule on the list.

Absent such a modification, though, I'd say the dragon goes
*crunch*.