Re: (TFT) Frozen Fliers

From: Thorn <edt@dopey.ne.mediaone.net>

Forgot to add here:  If you judge a mental component to
Dragon's flight, then it may continue, despite Freeze.

Thorn,
Interesting point. Freeze doesn't do anything to mental capacity. Myself, I always assumed that dragons just had big enough wings that it was all physical. This always forced them to exist outside the Labyrinth for me. The tunnels were too narrow for them to fly. Now, though, I think I may introduce some tunnel dragons.

   David Michael Grouchy II