Re: (TFT) Re: that virus

Mack Brewer wrote:
> think he/she/it may have virused one of the list machines
> and auto sent itself to the rest of us?

That would assume that my list server runs Windows.  I'd never trust
a Windows server to handle _any_ Internet services.  Their mail server
sucks, as does their web server.  No, it's Suns all the way around for me :)

We've got a list member who had us in his "Windows Address Book" and
opened the attachment (or Outlook might just have done it automatically).

"You've got the SirCam virus.  It does 6D+3 damage to your system."