(TFT) Frozen Fliers and copies of AM, Codex, and the GM shield

If you really want to get rules lawyerly about frozen fallen dragons read
the 3rd paragraph of effects of damage on fliers (AM
32).  Unconscious or dead, huuuummmmmm!  I could see
arguments fly.  Sort of like the Second Amendment!!!

I have found let's say discovered copies of Advanced Melee,
Fantasy Codex, and TFT GM shield all in good condition.  What's the going
price?

Yours in Cidri but not really a rules lawyer but I could see it
happening,

Justin