(TFT) (Fwd) [LOCS] Poul Anderson - November 25, 1926:August 1, 2001

Sad news

"We brought Poul home from Alta Bates for terminal hospice care.
We gave him Jubilaeum Akvavit, Carlsberg Beer and Boeuf Tartare.
We gave him all our love.  About midght, he slipped away."

signed Karen, Astrid and the rest of the Andersons.

Please pass this around verbatim and in toto.

Everyone is encouraged to repost without alteration.
---
Brett Slocum  --  slocum@skypoint.com  --  ICQ #13032903
Home page: http://www.skypoint.com/~slocum/
"Ah'm yer pa, Luke." -- if James Earl Ray was the voice of Darth Vader