(TFT) Re: d20 and new TFT-like systems?

From: Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com>
> So my question to the group is: Is d20 going to kill all roleplaying
> systems but d20?

I seriously doubt it, but I think it's safe to say that it probably saved WotC's
financial butt. I know lots of publishers and players who have no intention of
switching to d20 for their house games, but many of those same publishers
are publishing some d20 stuff, presumably to generate some cash flow. If
they can make some money with d20, it might even keep them in business
for publishing their other games. I know that Atlas, Eden Studios, and other
smaller publishers are successfully releasing d20 adventures, as well as
their own systems. Even White Wolf is, and I'm certain they'll never switch
for World of Darkness.

---
Brett Slocum  --  slocum@skypoint.com  --  ICQ #13032903
Home page: http://www.skypoint.com/~slocum/
"Ah'm yer pa, Luke." -- if James Earl Ray was the voice of Darth Vader