RE: (TFT) d20 and new TFT-like systems?

-----Original Message-----
From:	Michael Taylor [SMTP:MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com]
Sent:	Tuesday, August 07, 2001 5:35 PM
To:	TFT Mailing List
Subject:	(TFT) d20 and new TFT-like systems?

So my question to the group is: Is d20 going to kill all roleplaying
systems but d20?

Some random musings, , ,

I have been playing the d20 system for a while. We play it largely because we
all know the rules & we all have the books. I have to agree with those that
feel it is an improvement on some aspects of the AD&D system. I still find the
combat system almost as cumbersome as the magic system. Play often slows to a
crawl as people look things up etc. etc. etc.

I imagine Wotc would like to become the microsft of gaming (the paralells are
interesting and do not end with ubiquity being their strongest selling point)

Chris Lauricella D.O.
Tbones@dnaco.net

Death is a release from the impressions of the senses, and from desires that
make us their puppets, and from the vagaries of the mind, and from the hard
service of the flesh. - Marcus Aurelius