Re: (TFT) Favorite Literary Character

> GRAY MOUSER (51 POINT)
> ST 15, DX 16 (14), IQ 21 (20), MA 10 (8)
> Talents: Sword, Two Weapons, Thief, Street Wise, Detective, Recognize
Value
> Armor: HS 2 - Leather (2)
> Weapons: Fist (1d6-2), Rapier (1d6+3), Dagger (1d6+2)
> Handicaps: 1 point. Victim/Squanders money, sucker for a pretty girl (-1).
> Spells: 3 IQ 8 or IQ 9 spells or 12 Cantrips (9)

Michael, I've been renovating etc. for 3 months, so now I can sit back on a
cold, windy winter nite and go over a large number of TFT emails. I really
like the idea of a 'famous dudes for TFT' page, and you've kindly provided
the first. But why does the Grey Mouser have ST 15 if he doesn't need it?
Can't he have a lower ST, as he was pretty weedy wasn't he?
Cas