RE: (TFT) Xena, Warrior Princess

Michael,

If based upon the TV show, I would think some levels of  UC (Unarmed
Combat would be appropriate) for Herc.  What do the talents and attributes
do that are not found in da books?  What does the handicap do?  Please
explain to the uninitiated among us.

Rudy Kraft in the Thieves World RPG suppliment for many RPGs stated
about TFT that it was very "not an impossible task but does present some
difficulties," to convert fictional characters to TFT:ITL.  He
gave examples, one of which is IQ and talents, another is the magic system, and
enough power to cast spells.

Why I stated this is if you are going to give us a lot of numbers and new
house talents please explain what they do and how much they cost, .
Perhaps in another email?

Thanks for the endeavor.

Yours in Cidri,

Justin