RE: (TFT) Fatigue Damage?

Hi all,
        I treat the two as different forms of damage.
Also I don't allow normal fatigue to kill you, (you fall
unconscious first). In those rare cases where people
die of fatigue (usually fatigue and exposure or fatigue
and sickness) I say that in this case the character
takes fatigue damage until they are at zero, and then
they start taking real damage.

        Rick<

I like that alot.

Im was trying to think of a way to make "Barroom brawls" less fatal by
allowing all unarmed combat to be fatigue damage. This way, the only
accidental deaths are from crits. Anyone given any thought to this?

Michael