Re: RE: (TFT) Fatigue Damage?

>Hit points are a really useful means to represent the
defensive skill of the character when they ARE IN A
POSITION TO USE THAT SKILL.  Unfortunately, D&D kinda
forgot that aspect of it and so we wind up with the
"Murphy's Rules" situations of 13th level fighters
being able to survive falls from any height, requiring
many, many arrows to kill the character, etc.<

Interesting that you should look at it that way. I attribute this
particular abuse to the Level system rather than the Hit Point system.

Seems to me that Hit Points are harmless until you start adding another Hit
Dice each level

Michael